Have you been searching for a youthful, dynamic and fun company to call home? A company where you can develop the marketing and sales skills necessary to launch a successful career in sales? A company that places an emphasis on training and supporting young people as their start their careers? Look no further.
Shack Shine, an industry leading residential and commercial window and gutter cleaning company, is currently hiring marketers to develop a world-class outside sales team in Vancouver. This is your chance to join what will soon be known as one of the best places to work in Canada!
We are looking for the best talent in the industry: friendly, enthusiastic, hard working and goal oriented people who enjoy working independently. A great attitude is imperative a must and some experience in outside sales or cold calling is an asset.
- I am a friendly and enthusiastic person who loves interacting with customers
- I love working outside
- I am goal oriented and a I have sales “hunter” mentality
- I love customer service, I am punctual and take pride in a job well done
- I am self motivated and competitive
- I wake up every morning ready to execute on the days tasks
- I care about my clients, my co-workers and my company
- I am flexible, coachable and excited to learn
- I am looking for a company with growth opportunities
Our purpose at Shack Shine is to deliver easy and consistent service, fuel the entrepreneurial spirit and empower our people. Core to living our purpose is developing a great marketing team that consistently generates leads and jobs for Shack Shine throughout Metro Vancouver
You will enjoy working at Shack Shine for many reasons:
- Our wages are competitive: $11 – $16 per hour
- Our incentive based compensation program helps you to earn more
- Full time work and opportunities for “flex” schedules
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your sales and marketing skills
- A super fun company culture
- A company that values celebrating the wins, keeping things simple, seeks and embraces solutions and cares deeply for its people
Tell us why you think this is the job for you!
*Due to the volume of responses received, we will only contact applicants chosen for a phone interview.*