Have you been searching for a youthful, dynamic and fun company to call home? A company where your hard work, leadership and organizational skills are properly recognized? A company where you can add more trade and service skills to your “tool belt”? Look no further.
Shack Shine, an industry leading residential and commercial window and gutter cleaning company, is currently hiring lead technicians and technicians to develop a world-class operations team in Vancouver. This is your chance to join what will soon be known as one of the best places to work in Canada!
We are looking for the best talent in the industry: friendly, hard working and goal oriented technicians who enjoy working independently. A great attitude and work ethic is a must and successful experience in construction/maintenance industry is an asset.
- I am a friendly and hard working individual who is happiest when working in small teams.
- I love working outside, have no fear of ladders and I am skilled with tools.
- I am goal oriented and flourish in a performance based compensation system. The smarter I work the more I earn!
- I love customer service, I am punctual and take pride in a job well done
- I like to problem solve and I am good with tools
- I crave responsibility
- I wake up every morning ready to execute on the days tasks
- I care about my clients, my co-workers and my company
- I am flexible, coachable and excited to learn
- I am looking for a company with growth opportunities
- I want to lead a team
- I have clean drivers abstract
Our purpose at Shack Shine is to deliver easy and consistent service, fuel the entrepreneurial spirit and empower our people. Core to living our purpose is developing a great technician team that consistently delivers exceptional jobs for our customers throughout Metro Vancouver
You will enjoy working at Shack Shine for many reasons:
- Our wages are competitive: $15 – $22 per hour
- Our incentive based compensation program helps you to earn more
- Full time work and opportunities for “flex” schedules
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your skills
- Working with best equipment on some of Vancouver’s nicest homes and buildings.
- A company that values celebrating the wins, keeping things simple, seeks and embraces solutions and cares deeply for its people
Tell us why you think this is the job for you!
*Due to the volume of responses received, we will only contact applicants chosen for a phone interview.*
To apply, please fill out an application form below, or send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.