A message to our customers
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we want to keep our customers updated. Please check below for the latest updates regarding any service interruptions in your area.
Our goal is to continue helping our customers for as long as we are able to during this uncertain time. We are a franchise business, which means our local business owners may be impacted differently by government mandates. At the moment, our business is operational and we’re able to continue working safely in most areas. Click here to check availability in your area.
We have taken proactive steps to keep you and our teams safe:
- Ensuring good hygiene practices, including proper and frequent hand washing
- Using hand sanitizer as an additional step, and using disinfecting wipes in our trucks on all high touch surfaces
- Ensuring our teams are wearing gloves, as per our standard business practice
- Ensuring our team members are not working if they’re feeling unwell
- Enacting mandatory reporting should a team member come into close contact with anyone with COVID-19 or if they contract it themselves
- Stopping the practice of shaking customers hands and replacing it with a smile instead
- Our services are no contact, paperless and conducted entirely from the exterior of your home from a safe, social distance
- We can also take payment over the phone if you wish to avoid contact
- We have made the decision to pause our interior window cleaning service. We are happy to still conduct all of our other exterior house detailing services
Steps you can take to help:
- Please do not schedule a service if you feel unwell
- Tell us if you, or anyone in your immediate household, has been exposed to COVID-19
- Greet us with a smile instead of a handshake
If you have questions or need support with canceling or rescheduling an appointment that is booked within the next 24 hours, please call 1-888-808-7751. To change or update any appointments booked beyond then, please email us at email@example.com.
To book a new appointment, click here.
Current Service Updates
There are currently no service interruptions.